Go to section
- Plan your visit to the Sochi Games ahead of time!
In the winter of 2014, the sights of millions of people around the world will be fixed on Sochi, where the first Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Russia's history will take place.
However, the most important aspect at the Games will be not the ultra-modern sports venues or the new records which we will witness.
The most important aspects in Sochi will be the spectators. After all, the Games in Sochi are the Games for everyone. It is your emotions that will fill the stadiums and sports arenas with life. It is your support that will inspire the world's best athletes to new athletic feats.
Do not let the chance to become a part of history and to personally cheer and support your favorite athletes pass you by! Become the Spectators of the 2014 Games in Sochi!
7 Tips for Spectator
- PLAN AHEAD: Check the transportation route and make sure you leave enough time.
- ALLOW TIME: Ensure you have enough time to get through security, walk to your venue and soak up the atmosphere of the Games. For the Coastal Cluster we recommended you arrive approximately 60 minutes before your event starts and 90 minutes for the Mountain Cluster, depending on the venue.
- TAKE YOUR PASS: To enter the Olympic Park, the competition venues and the Ceremony venues, you must have a valid ticket and Spectator Pass.
- CHECK YOUR BAG: Please check the list of items you are allowed to bring into the venues.
- TRACK CHANGES: Be aware that event times are subject to change. You can check for changes to the Games schedule.
- MIND THE WEATHER: The weather conditions vary greatly from those that you may experience when leaving your accommodation, particularly in the mountains. Please make sure you have warm, water-resistant clothing.
- CASH OR VISA: Please remember that only Visa cards and cash are accepted as payment for all services at the Games.
Experience the accessibility advantages at the Games!