- Rosa Khutor Alpine Center
- Coordinates: 43.65891, 40.32486
- Mountain Cluster
- Ussage by Olympic Games:
- Ussage by Paralympic Games:
- Address: Mountain Cluster
- The Rosa Khutor Alpine Resort is located at the Aibga Ridge. It is a single venue and will host all Alpine Skiing disciplines: Downhill, Combined (downhill and slalom), Giant Slalom and the Super Giant Slalom. The total length of the competition tracks is 20 km.
All slopes were developed by Bernard Russi, a world-renowned ski architect from the International Ski Federation (FIS). Sochi will have an excellent selection of world-class tracks for athletes from around the world to train and compete on.
"Rosa Khutor" is a unique alpine resort located in the Krasnaya Polyana district. The name originates from the geographical name "Rosa Khutor", covering approximately 1,820 ha of Aibga Ridge slopes rising above the Mzymta River. The alpine resort is already a major alpine skiing center in the Northern Caucasus region and has played host to several major international competitions.